We Are Highly-Skilled Colon Specialists
When patients in Houston, TX visit the office of Dr. Eric Haas, they can expect the best general colon surgery services available. If you need a colon operation and are searching local colon centers for your best option, we hope you’ll choose our expert team of colon specialists. Our team of colon and rectal surgeons provides our valued patients with advanced surgical care using top-of-the-line technology that offers safer and less invasive surgical techniques than traditional open surgery methods.
Our Comprehensive Colon Surgery Services
When patients visit our state-of-the-art facility in Houston, they will find a wide range of comprehensive colon surgery services readily available to them depending on their unique needs. Our colon center offers robotic surgery, laparoscopic surgery, colon cancer surgery, colostomy reversal surgery, j-pouch surgery, and more. Below, we’ve gone into detail about each of these surgical procedures:
- Robotic Surgery – Our team is one of very few worldwide that can offer this modern technology to our patients. Using these state-of-the-art tools, our surgeons can provide complicated procedures with precision and safety for better results.
- Laparoscopic Surgery – Our team has completed over 750 individual cases of this kind and leads the field in modern and innovative techniques that enhance patient safety and recovery. We are continually researching and running clinical trials to keep pushing our inspired work forward.
- Colon Cancer Surgery – Colon cancer treatment depends on the patient’s unique situation, including their cancer’s location and stage. Typically, colon cancer treatment involves surgery, but there are other treatments, such as radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
- Colostomy Reversal – If the patient doesn’t require a permanent colostomy, once the intestine has adequate time to rest, the patient can undergo a colostomy reversal to remove the stoma bag and reconnect the bowels.
- J-Pouch Surgery – If uneasiness about surgery has kept you from improving your situation with ulcerative colitis, schedule a consultation to learn more about this minimally-invasive surgery.
Why Choose The Office of Dr. Eric Haas?
In addition to a wide range of comprehensive colon surgery services, we offer surgical treatment options for diverticulitis and endometriosis of the bowel. Whatever your colon-related needs are, our highly-qualified team can help. Check out our patient testimonials to learn what our patients say about our office and our services. Our patients and their health are our top priority.
Contact Us Today for Colon Surgery Services
For over 20 years, patients throughout Houston have relied on our colon specialists for premier colon care, including general colon surgery services. Our internationally-recognized staff continues to make breakthroughs in colon surgery. If you need general colon surgery, you can trust our double-board-certified surgeons and robotic surgery specialists to provide compassionate care. To learn more about our comprehensive services or to schedule a consultation, contact us today. We look forward to serving your colon-related needs and providing you with the high-quality care you deserve.